|Home||» Products||» Base Station Radio||» ICOM IC-A110|
Rugged and Reliable for Serious Ground Crew Communications
Setting a high standard for ground based communications, the IC-A110 provides durability and reliability in demanding operational environments.
Capable of being installed in any vehicle
IC-A110 is adaptable to vehicles working on a 12 V, as well as a 24 V power source.
Front mounted loud speaker
A loud speaker mounted in the front of the transceiver is free of any obstacles blocking audio reproduction. And 10 W of powerful output power is available for the external speaker.
With a simple rotation of the dial, frequently used memory channels, or desired frequency selection can be made.
Memory channel name capability
UP to 7-character memory names can be assigned for each channel. Allows simple and quick channel recognition and selection.
Side tone function
Operator's transmitted messages and calls are audio modulated and can be heard by standard air band headsets*, even in the most demanding operating airport conditions.
* Option OPC-871 is necessary when using standard type headset.
Convenient on hook scan functions
Hanging the microphone on the mic. hanger activates the auto scan function. When released, the transceiver will return to the last used, or priority channel, depending on the selection.
Usable in extreme cold
The adopted LCD guaranteed usable in temperatures from -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F). Normal performance, as well as display indications, are guaranteed even in extremely cold areas.
- Additional to the predominantly used 25 kHz channel spacing, an extra version complying to new regulations is available for 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Equipped EEPROM system provides maintenance free memory backup capability, without the use of a separate backup battery
- Various scan functions, such as VFO and priority scans are available
- Limited number of keys for simple manipulation, but providing advanced multi-functions
- A total of 20 memory channels are available
- Ideal compact size of 150(W) × 50(H) × 180(D) mm* to mount in various types of vehicles
* 529/32(W) × 131/32(H) × 73/32(D) in
- 36 W (pep) of powerful output
- Excellent durability to cope with even the toughest workplace
- Memory channel only operation possible via PC programming
- Hand microphone supplied