|Home||» Products||» Base Station Radio||» VERTEX VX-2200|
The VX-2200 Trunking mobiles are full featured FM transceivers designed for flexible mobile business communications in the VHF or
These mobile can be ordred as LTR™ or Passport™!
- Wide Band Coverage
- VHF 134 ~ 174 MHz / UHF 450 ~ 512 MHz The VX-2200 LTR continues with our efforts to give you the maximum flexibility possible with ultra-wide band coverage.
- 32 Zones/250 Groups
- The VX-2200 LTR gives you 250 Groups to get the job done.
- Passport Upgradable
- The Trident Passport enhanced system is being developed for this mobile. The Passport features will require only a firmware update !
- Loud Front Speaker Audio
- The front facing speaker and 4 Watts of audio power give you plenty of receiver audio even in noisy environments.
- Higher Power
- With 50 watts output on VHF and UHF, the VX-2200 LTR have the power to get your message through.
- Stun / Kill / Revive included
- In either Conventional or LTR systems you can stun or kill a unique radio in the field using reliable and fast 5-tone signaling.
- DTMF Signalling
- DTMF ANI as well as DTMF Paging are both included in the new LTR mobile.
- Inversion Scrambling Included
- No need to add additional dollars, the encryption is included. For higher security, you can add the FVP-35 rolling code encryption.
- Six Programmable Function Keys
- Each key (4 keys plus UP/DOWN keys) can be programmed for up to two functions each. This gives you an enormous amount of flexibility to put as many features to use as you need.
- Emergency Features
- Excellent for school bus drivers, delivery vans, or any other application where you do not want the driver to be "on their own". With the built-in Emergency feature, a silent alarm can be sent and transmit live audio to the dispatcher.
- Mil-Spec Rated Durability
- The Ultra-rugged design of the VX-2200 LTR mobile enables it to be fully compliant with the demanding specs of Mil-Std 810 C/D/E/F!
- The large easy to read front panel display also shows received signal strength.